1. COMMON INFORMATION ON PREPARATION PERSTERIL®
PERSTERIL® is trade - mark for functional disinfection product based on peracetic acid as an active substance.
PERSTERIL® is a balanced solution combined of peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid, stabilizer and water.
PERSTERIL® has the widest spectrum of disinfection effect (A,B,C,T,M,V)
- A - Killing of vegetative forms of bacteria as well as microscopic yeastlike fungi
- B - Viruside effect on broad spectrum of viruses (incl. small uncoated viruses).
- C - Inactivation of bacillary spores
- T - Killing the mycobacterium complex M. tuberculosis
- M - Killing of potentially pathogenic mycobacterium
- V - Fungicidal effect on microscopic filamentous fungi
At present we are producing:
PERSTERIL® applies in cold process by all the accessible methods of disinfection:
- Spraying - disinfection of floor surfaces and walls, septa of boxes, surfaces of work-tables, conveyers, in-store shelves, sanitary arrangements, swimming-pools, aquariums etc.
- Dipping - disinfection of tools, instruments, scalpels, apparatuses, sucking nipples, hands
- Using aerosol, vaporizer, gassing - disinfection of air–conditioned spaces, air conditioning, surgeries, inspectional rooms, boxes, ambulances, trucking chambers of cars and trains etc.
- Using circulation - disinfection of tapping pipes and equipments, cisterns, tanks, CKT, PT, CIP systems and so on.
2. WAYS OF APPLICATION
- Health service
- zoo-pharmacy and agriculture
- water conditioning
- verification of bacteriological pollution refrigerating waters
- others (e.g. household, recycling of covers)
3. PRODUCT CERTIFICATION
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
Mr Marek Kult
Hygiene and Disinfection Segment Manager
T: +420 376 944 442
M: +420 734 647 727